Monday, January 11, 2010

small spaces

lately, I have been obsessed with the small spaces in our home. closets, the hope of a mudroom (someday), our entryway, the pantry, etc. clearly, I am reaching my peak stress level at work and am seeking some organization in my home life. hmm, therapy session, yes.

while at target today, I purchased some cheap storage options for our entryway closet.


now I am dreaming of the rest of our entryway. I can't stop thinking about damask stencils, or some fantastic graphic patten on the wall. in a duel color combination similar to the pale peach rose and brown/grey (background) colors below.


I want an entryway with personality, a vibrant welcome into our home
style hive

chloe sevigny hallway


unknown

but also with a rustic feel
house beautiful

clearly, this one is for you, erin:
country living

or if not damask walls, then floors with personality

(eternally love the double door entryway)
domino

No comments:

Post a Comment