Thursday, October 1, 2009

can it be?

I'm seriously panting here. After the demise of so many of our favorite shelter mags (Domino...sniff... Cottage Living...double sniff), a fantastic new resource has risen from the ashes. A girl can always use more "magazine rip-outs" for their shoebox of ideas.



For those of us still mourning the loss of Domino, this is a life-line. I used to exclaim under my breath, "Yesssss", when my Domino would arrive. Like Napoleon Dynamite. My issue would always arrive days before Bridget's would, so I'd taunt her with text messages about the fantastic-ness. Sigh. The good ol' days.

Featured in the mag are Chairloom, a company that refinishes old, upholstered chairs with updated, modern, and gorgeous fabrics. A business I've started in my head a hundres times. Just gotta learn how to re-upholster.

Flip through the Chairloom catelog here

No comments:

Post a Comment