Monday, October 19, 2009

ahh, oui.

my brother-in-law tried giving me a quick, ten minute french lesson on our way to a little bistro this weekend, and while I still have little understanding of the language, I can't get the glamorized version of france out of my head. mostly, I want a sweet little french country cottage - and some french style bangs (think brigitte bardot) and that purposeful french female pout. ahh, oui.

rafter tales

decorology

unknown

dailymail

decorpad

roosters are a big part of french country decor, and, I am loving them right now, even bought a j.crew t-shirt with one on it the other day. might have something to do with the one that cock-a-doodled at my wedding, three times, while I was walking down the aisle.
unknown

so much about getting this look comes down to the fabric.

dailymail

houdan (pink and dark blue) - pierredeux

country house designs

anneli fabric - ikea

No comments:

Post a Comment