Wednesday, April 21, 2010

yuck

What's wrong with Ke$ha?


This talent-less ass clown drives me nuts. First, the dollar sign in her name. Who does she think she is...ODB? Second, the song Tik Tok is the worst kind of garbage. Brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack? Boys try to touch my junk? And we wonder why people dress little girls like hookers nowadays and all their t-shirts say "born to shop" or "diva."

Heaven help our daughters. Wait, forget heaven. I'll be guarding my daughter's dignity and self-worth with a baseball bat. Or at least with a dinosaur t-shirt and a dump truck.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, you guys need to post something else already! It pains me to see this skanky-ness staring back at me from your lovely blog...lol.
    Hooka needs to get them roots done!

    ReplyDelete