Sunday, March 14, 2010

it's a boy

my dear friends jen and marc recently brought an adorable little boy into the world. i was eager to see their nursery as my family has had a year of all baby girls, all with adorable nurseries (including june's), but I haven't thought much about boy nurseries. jen has a very classic and sophisticated look to her home design that is also somehow super cozy and welcoming. her son's nursery is no exception.


I love the bedding from buy buy baby. it is so soft and sweetly perfect for a boy without being too boy.

the walls painted half catalina blue from benjamin moore are a subtle way to make the room boyish without taking away from the simple, classic feel. and I love the magazine rack book shelf (bottom right), I can just imagine little ryan toddling over to the shelf to pick out a favorite at bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment