Monday, September 13, 2010

lunch bunch

I suck at packing a lunch. Assembling a snazzy, efficient mid-day meal is not in my DNA. My grandmother used to make me bring home my brown paper lunch bag...for use the next day. That may have been the beginning of the end for me. Luckily for my own kid, I found the dopest website about bento box lunches. Another Lunch is an inspiration, if a slightly loony one. "What's wrong with your mom...she's obsessed with bunny toothpicks." I'll have to balance this out with some thermoses full of chicken korma. (Does thermos have a plural?)

1 comment:

  1. ha ha. these are funny. completely unrealistic to the average mom or dad, I imagine. but pretty darn adorable. my mom used to leave us a note on a napkin in our lunch. a simple "I love you" in your mom's handwriting beats out cheese shaped like bunnies any day.

    ReplyDelete